It’s hard to know where to start here!

 

The DIY enthusiast owner of a house we visited, had broken so many rules and created danger for everyone! Currelec certainly had some remedial work on our hands…

 

1: First, he shattered the asbestos garage lining with a hammer to pull some cables through!

 

2. He then did his own “wiring” leaving bare live conductors and illegal joints – all within easy reach. He wired a 13amp socket into his 5amp light circuit – totally unsafe and breaking too many rules to list!

 

3. To finish on a high note, as his new wiring was hanging from the ceiling, he used an old bit of wood with
rusty nails & screws to support it!

 

Do we really need to say “Don’t try this at home” ?
Poor Wiring!

Leave a Reply