Fusebox

This is living proof you don’t need Ray Mears and his sticks to start a fire! We were called to a property and found the dangerous fusebox below. The thick red wire going into the green fuse had overheated and started burning. This then melted some of the red insulation, which nicely short circuited to the Neutral connector directly above. Bang!
Whilst on this occasion, the fuse was blown before it caught fire, it still makes a pretty good case for having your electrics periodically checked.
 
www.currelec.co.uk